How to buy HIM denim
Giving denim as a gift is hard. Buying denim for yourself can sometimes be difficult, so naturally buying for your boyfriend, husband, father and brother seems overwhelming. But it’s not impossible, and if you pick the right pair he’ll not only be thankful but will think of you every time he sits back and realizes how much he loves his new jeans! Here are some tips to help you when shopping;
5 TIPS: HOW TO BUY HIM DENIM
1. Know his Size: This is an obvious one, but also most important. Since you’re buying as a gift, go through his existing pairs and take note of their average size. Or ask a loved one what size he wear’s.
2. Know his Brand: Take note of some of his favourite brands. If all he wears are Levi’s you may want to introduce him to a new brand that has a similar fit.
3. Know his collection: Does he have five pairs of black jeans and that’s it? Or all blue jeans and nothing a bit dressier? Find out what he has a lot of and introduce something he doesn’t own but you think he will actually wear.
4. Shop at his favourite store: Still nervous about buying him jeans? Go shopping at his favourite spot. There’s a better chance he’ll like your present, and if he doesn’t, he’ll exchange them for something he does!
5. Know the return policy: Make sure the store you visit allows returns. If buying on sale, instead of buying a pair marked down, use a coupon code. Most stores allow you to return when using a code.