Terms and conditions
ABN: 71 110 199 310
Delivery Policy for LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
We deliver within Australia.
International deliveries are available except to New Zealand.
For all New Zealand inquires, please contact LTB NEW ZEALAND distributor.
We undertake to dispatch your order the same day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon local time. Orders placed online after 12.00 noon will be dispatched on the next business day. Orders placed on weekends or on public holidays will be dispatched the next business day. Please note during Christmas and sale times, order may take up to 10 business days.
Free shipping for orders over $100 within Australia.
Orders under $100 are charged a $10 delivery fee domestically.
International orders are charged a fee of $100 for shipping cost.
Deliveries to capital cities and metropolitan areas, within Australia, are estimated at 2-5 business days from dispatch. Deliveries to remote areas, within Australia, are estimated at 7-10 business days from dispatch. International orders may take more than 10 business days.
Delivery Issues / Customer Service
If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you by email within 2 business days.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the following business day.
LTB Jeans Australia Delivery Policy
Currently we only deliver within Australia. For international enquires, please email us at email@example.com. Delivery can take up to 3-5 business days in major and capital cities, and up to 7-10 days to remote areas. During Christmas and Sale times, orders may take up to 10 business days. Orders placed after 12pm EST may require an additional business day to be delivered. Orders placed on the weekend or during public holidays will be dispatched on the next business day. We offer free delivery within Australia for all orders over $100. Purchases under $100 are shipped for a cost of $10.00. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within four days.
LTB wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. We do, however, acknowledge that sometimes product has to be returned or exchanged. We made it easy for you by following the below conditions:
- Notification of your intention to return/exchange must be made within 14 days of the delivery.
- You can also notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- You will be provided with a return authorization number for the query.
- Please complete and send the returns form (sent with your original order) together with your Original receipt /invoice with product.
- All items returned must be in new, unused/unwashed condition with sales tags still attached.
- If a return does not comply with the above terms, LTB Jeans Australia, Reserves the right to reject the return.
- Returns and exchanges applies to full prices items, we do not return sale and promotional items. We will, however, exchange sizes of the sale items if sizes are available of the same product. (Postage Charges Apply) We can also issue a store credit to use at a later date to help accommodate you.
- While we will accept the return of full priced goods, we will not pay for shipping and handling charges for any returns.
- We strongly recommend returning goods via trackable service as LTB will not be held responsible for missing parcels.
- You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed. Please allow a few working days from the receipt of your return.
- Refunds will be made via the same method of original purchase.
- After 21 days all sales are final. We aim to provide you with quality products to satisfy your needs.
If you are dissatisfied with or have any complaints please email us at email@example.com. We will endeavour to answer your emails as quickly as possible. Your satisfaction is our primary concern. We advise all our customers to review this policy page frequently as this policy may be amended by us without any specific notice to you.
Faulty /damaged product.
If you believe that the garment delivered to you is faulty please follow the procedures as stated in the returns section and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of receipt. If you do not notify us of your concern within this time frame, we will assume that you are pleased with the product. Customer care will issue you with a return authorization code and then you can post the item back to us for assessment. Where possible we will offer to repair/replace the garment or refund the item. You will receive a refund if the goods cannot be repaired or replaced.
- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during a search query of the website. When you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is kept which might identify you to us in the future.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law ;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Our website follows the Privacy Commissioner's Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government Websites.
How to contact us
27 Cremorne Street
Richmond VIC 3121
Phone Number: +61 3 9427 9555
ABN: 71 110 199 310
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
Protecting your personal information is a priority for LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your on-line order information. The SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information on-line, we also do everything in our power to protect personally identifiable information off-line. Only employees who need the informatio
to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfil your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does LTB Jeans protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) Payment Gateway. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is not clearance delay.LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about Cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD website.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card processing and Card payments made through our 128 bit SSL Encryption software to insure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored - this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.