ABN: 71 110 199 310
Delivery Policy for LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
We deliver within Australia.
International deliveries are available except to New Zealand.
For all New Zealand inquires, please contact LTB NEW ZEALAND distributor.
We undertake to dispatch your order the same day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon local time. Orders placed online after 12.00 noon will be dispatched on the next business day. Orders placed on weekends or on public holidays will be dispatched the next business day. Please note during Christmas and sale times, order may take up to 10 business days.
Free shipping for orders over $99 within Australia.
Orders under $99 are charged a $10 delivery fee domestically.
International orders are charged a fee of $100 for shipping cost.
Delivery Time frames
Deliveries to capital cities and metropolitan areas, within Australia, are estimated at 2-5 business days from dispatch. Deliveries to remote areas, within Australia, are estimated at 7-10 business days from dispatch. International orders may take more than 10 business days.
Delivery Issues / Customer Service
If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you by email within 2 business days.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the following business day.
LTB Jeans Australia Delivery Policy
Currently we only deliver within Australia. For international enquires, please email us at email@example.com. Delivery can take up to 3-5 business days in major and capital cities, and up to 7-10 days to remote areas. During Christmas and Sale times, orders may take up to 10 business days. Orders placed after 12pm EST may require an additional business day to be delivered. Orders placed on the weekend or during public holidays will be dispatched on the next business day. We offer free delivery within Australia for all orders over $99. Purchases under $99 are shipped for a cost of $10.00. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within four days.
GENERAL RETURNS POLICY:
LTB Jeans wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and we welcome you to return your purchased item for exchange or credit note (valid for 3 months) on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
- Garment/s will need to be sent back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- Garments should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached. Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Sale items are to be exchanged only. No returns on sale items that have been further reduced.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size. In the case that you require a different size and we are unable to replace with an alternative size, we will offer a refund on full priced items only.
Please notify us of your intention to exchange within 14 days of the date of delivery and return the item to us within the same period. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete and send the returns form (sent with your original order) with your returns.
Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns. We strongly recommend returning via a trackable service, as LTB Jeans cannot be held responsible for missing parcels.
You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed. Please allow 7 working days from the receipt of your return. Refunds will be made via the same payment method of original purchase.
After 14 days of receipt all sales are final.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off. In the unlikely event that an item is faulty, please accept our apologies and email customer service: email@example.com.
You will be provided with a returns authorisation number. Please include this number on your returns form and kindly post your item back to us with detail of the fault.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.
PROMOTIONAL DAYS (when we offer a % off storewide)
No returns on sale items that have been further reduced.
- Please note, no returns on sale items that have been reduced further by a coupon code or flash sale.
- Please send any returns by registered mail to:
27 CREMORNE ST, RICHMOND, VIC 3121, AUSTRALIA
- Note: Items must be washed as per the instructions provided on the care label. Products washed incorrectly will not be considered faulty.
- If you purchased the garment from one of our stockists, we ask that you kindly take it back to the store with proof of purchase. The in-store team will then access the problem and take it from there. We will not process returns/faults of garments that were not purchased from our online store.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please include your credit card details on the return form as we charge $10 for return postage to you. Your card will only be charged should we have the available size/item for your exchange.
If you are dissatisfied with or have any complaints please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to answer your emails as quickly as possible. Your satisfaction is our primary concern. We advise all our customers to review this policy page frequently as this policy may be amended by us without any specific notice to you.
- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during a search query of the website. When you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is kept which might identify you to us in the future.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law ;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Our website follows the Privacy Commissioner's Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government Websites.
How to contact us
27 Cremorne Street
Richmond VIC 3121
Phone Number: +61 3 9427 9555
ABN: 71 110 199 310
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
Protecting your personal information is a priority for LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your on-line order information. The SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information on-line, we also do everything in our power to protect personally identifiable information off-line. Only employees who need the informatio
to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfil your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does LTB Jeans protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) Payment Gateway. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is not clearance delay.LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about Cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the LTB JEANS - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD website.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card processing and Card payments made through our 128 bit SSL Encryption software to insure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored - this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.